If you are looking to stay warm this winter then you will want to take a look at our Jackets, Coats, Capes and Sweaters.
Made with high quality materials like boiled wool, linen, regular wool and cotton you are sure to find something that you love!
If you have never worn a jacket made out of boiled wool we highly recommend you try it. This type of wool is made in Europe and is not only lighter in weight but it doesn’t itch like normal wools do. Also because of the way the boiled wool is processed it keeps you warmer than the average wool does.
Here are a list of some of the styles we carry:
- We carry both thick and thin boiled wool jackets, capes, coats and sweaters to take you through both fall and winter.
- Long full length coats are available for women who want coverage from neck to heals. These are great to wear over top of a short dress as it will keep your calves warm on your way to your party.
- Short fitted coats that can be worn for causal outings or as part of a nice outfit. Some of these coats have pinch pleats, embroidery and other detailing that makes them one of a kind.
- Below waist styles are available for the woman who wants something that will work for all occasions.
- Our capes are roomy, warm and are perfect for the woman who doesn’t like a tight fitting coat. We also have coats that look like capes for the woman that likes the feel of a coat but the look of a cape.
- Our jackets both look and fit great and are perfect for riding and hunting. Made from linen or cotton these Bavarian Trachten jackets are so pretty. Whether you pick an A-line, straight or full swing style you will look amazing!
Our outerwear is not only warm but stylish. We carry all the name brand designers that you know and love including Geiger, Giesswein, Loden Frey, Distler, Alphorn, Baur, Schneiders, Steinbock, Zeiler, Heller, Tyroler Loden, Hammerschmid and Bugatti.